Renovating a home means changing, renovating your daily environment for the better to breathe a new atmosphere. Lately, we often hear talk of turnkey renovation, a formula in which the contractor of the works undertakes to deliver a whole package of services and the structure ready for use in a certain period of time and following a set budget.
It is an innovative solution, ideal for those who have little time to follow different types of jobs and want to receive the “packaged” product when needed.
Restructuring a turnkey house with Tognini allows professionals in the sector to take care of all the different operational and organizational phases, respecting the agreements made in the estimate and following in detail the tastes and expectations of the customer, even the most demanding.
With Tognini Arredamenti there is the certainty of choosing the best general contractors on the Italian market, which combine the luxury of handmade and custom-made furniture with the beauty and elegance of the finest materials.
Ausonio is just an example of a turnkey construction, where the classic and clean shapes of the custom-made furnishings meet the Anglo-Saxon style, creating the perfect combination of functionality and luxury. But this is only the beginning.
There are a lot of other things to know when you intend to renovate a turnkey house with Tognini, a whole world of possibilities, combinations and suggestions, let’s go and discover them.
Renovate with Tognini
Tognini’s interior designers are committed to respecting not only the needs of each customer, their preferences and personal style, but they try to express it through the refinement of shapes and working in an artisanal way following the Made in Italy furnishing method. Classic and clean shapes are perfectly suited to modern life in the city and to the style of contemporary luxury, captivating and customized according to customers.
The phases of the turnkey renovation as implemented by Tognini Arredamenti are different:
- Personal approach. In a first phase, the customer is the absolute protagonist of the conversation. Professionals listen carefully to the needs of each individual customer, letting themselves be inspired by his personality, his sense of taste and his needs for space and functionality.
- Information gathering. At this point all that remains is to put together the information and create a quote based on the required solutions and the choices of interior designers specialized in home renovation.
- Emotion. In this field, moodboards are widely used, tools that can give an emotional idea of the furniture to be renewed.
- Design. The subdivision of spaces, their functional use and the management of the environments takes place during the design phase. This phase takes into account the budget and therefore also the choice of materials to be used in order not to go out of demand.
- Contract. In which the company and the customer undertake to respect the agreements made in a formal manner following an all-inclusive quote that provides for the delivery of the house ready for use.
- Work beginning. The magic begins.
The phases of restructuring should not be considered as restrictive and in that order. The beauty lies precisely in the transversality of these design phases. In fact, you can go back and review your choices, or even skip steps completely because you already have a clear idea of what you want.
What matters is choosing those who know what to do and how to work to achieve the best turnkey renovation you could wish for.
Renovating a turnkey house means changing the atmosphere and rediscovering, once back, the beauty of a home that fully satisfies the needs of taste and space, practicality and functionality, beauty and elegance that have always been desired.
Are you an interior designer? An architect?
“We put our experience gained through 42 years as a private and public interior fit-out contractor working all over the world at your service. Whatever style or technical difficulty of your project is, we are always ready to help you in its execution on the top level.”
Francesca & Carlo